To positively impact Nepal by holistically ministering to the Dalit and all marginalized people.
“Suppose a brother or sister is without clothes and daily food. If one of you says to him, ‘Go, I wish you well; keep warm and well fed,’ but does nothing about his physical needs, what good is it?”—James 2:15,16
- To reach each and every Dalit and marginalized person with the love of Jesus Christ.
- To provide education and employment opportunities to help raise these people up.
- To encourage the Dalit and marginalized through health education and primary health services.
- To facilitate vocational training and programming.
- To develop leadership within the Dalit and marginalized community.
- To build awareness among the Dalit and marginalized community on socio-economic, cultural, educational and legal rights.
- To raise the voice of the Dalit and marginalized, that their concerns and aspirations are heard by the country’s policy makers and community developers.
- To establish networks, and to foster harmony in communication at the regional and international levels in order to help with the mission God has given us.
- To serve people with God’s love and care in order to change the lives of each person.
- To work with transparency and dedication towards the nation for the development of the country.
- Partnership in working and networking.
- BG Hands Ministries has been publishing gospel tracts with titles such as, “Kasto Ramro ra Arthapurna Jeevan” (How Wonderful and Meaningful a Life) which contain messages that are relevant to the Dalit people of Nepal. Then we actively share the love of Jesus as we distribute them. Recently we’ve been publishing a gospel tract called, “Tapaiko Yatra Safal Rahos” (Wish You Have a Safe Journey) and are excited to be distributing it as well.
- We also broadcast the radio program “Mukti Ko Sandesh” (Message of Salvation) as an evangelistic outreach and to build an awareness among the Dalit and marginalized, to demonstrate the righteous life that God expects of His people. This way the growing church can also be built up and equipped for every good work.
- The ministry is helping poor believers in the church through micro-business start ups.
- BG Hands Ministries is providing physical support to disastrous people.
BG Hands Ministries serves God by helping the oppressed people of Nepal. We thank God for your prayers and financial support, which enable us to continue to help. To learn more about our progress and needs, visit our Ministry Updates page.